One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage.Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool you.

My diminished value on my car was $4200 and they only gave me $1500.

Now the insurer is a very nice person and this is not her fault, but Farm Bureau ripped me off for $2700, I tried to reason with these people but they do not care at all.I finally just traded the car in after it was fixed and took a huge loss and had to come up with a big down payment for the new one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of tennessee farmers insurance companies auto claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2700. Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tennessee farmers insurance companies auto claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies.

Had an Experience with Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1260851

LadyScot sticks his nose in everyone's business in here. He has made comments ion almost 1700 complaints on this website. IT needs to get a life..Maybe his mommy didn't pay enough attention to him and hug him enough

to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1261085

Sticks HER nose...I am a female, in case you missed the gender of the word LADY.AT least get it right.

And come up with a better insult.

My grandbaby is 3 and can do better.You are an embarrassment.

to LadyScot Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1261100

You have no life outside of here....You come in here and have made comments to almost 1700 complaints......Go get a man or a life.That picture sure looks like a man, or maybe your a little of both.

People bad mouth you in here a lot because your nosy.....Go make some Hillar Clinton comments on another web site.Everyone laughs at you

to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1261280

How is it nosy to respond to a post on a public website?Notice that I am not the only 'nosy' one here.

Pot, meet kettle. Nosy ***.

Notice that you are here to.St.upid.

you look more like a drug dealer than someone who works in a Pharmacy and you look like a man and are using the ladies name LadyScot? you are an i-d-i-o-t

LadyScot

Insurance companies work for THEIR customers, not for you.If YOU did not have Farm Bureau then it stands to reason they are not going to maximize your payout.

This is where YOUR insurance company gets involved.

To fight the other guy for you.

You were not ripped off.You were negligent.

to LadyScot #1143517

You must be pretty *** to call him negligent.You apparently do not know what the word means too well.

He did nothing wrong you ***.It was farm Bureau.

to Anonymous #1174827

LadyScot is exactly right.Anytime you decide to claim against another party using their insurance, you will come out on the short end.

The contract you carry with your own insurance company is looking out for your best interest. They have to. They're contracted with you. The other party is contracted with their insured to defend them.

Your ugly response was uncalled for as it's clear the poster was trying to help you understand and give you legitimate advice.

I've been in the business 28 years and during that time I've also been lashed out at for just stating facts.It's responses like yours that make me want not help and let the ignorance just be.

to LadyScot #1174852

Don't call me negligent. Are you in the insurance business? You don't know the situation.

to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1260660

No. I am in the drug business. I work in a pharmacy.

YOU stated the situation, and I explained it to you.